Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Recipe Cards!

It's one of those weeks where I'm not cooking as much as just using up frozen meals and the like in the freezer. Yum. Anyway, so I don't necessarily have a new post as much as I have a bunch of recipe cards. I made these awhile back but I haven't made them recently. Hopefully I'll make them soon with a detailed post for each. Till then, you can delight yourself with these totally yummy, cheap, and simple meals! To print, click on each image to enlarge. On a PC, right click and click "Save Image As." They're now ready to print out as a 4x6 recipe card.

Please let me know if you make any of these recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Your style of presentation is so nice. This recipes sounds fabulous too. It's actually pretty darn simple. Thanks for all your positive comments.

    Recipe Cards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails