Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blog Neglect.

Oh my gosh, it has been a long time since I've posted! May I tell you why? I have two reasons.

First:


Yes, I was busy having a baby. In a tub. In my living room. (Because I can't do anything the easy way!)
Paisley was born very very very late on March 1, 2010. She's now four months old so I can't really use that as a blog-neglect excuse anymore, now can I?

The second reason came about two weeks later, and it's this:

That's my kitchen. I took Paisley and Sophia up to Logan to visit my parents for the weekend, and Gary discovered a big hole in the pipe behind the cabinets. So we ripped out those cabinets without a lot of forethought about what we would do for a kitchen after that! Luckily, we do have a small kitchen "area" downstairs, with no appliances. So I spent the next two months running up and down the stairs, getting the food from upstairs, bringing it downstairs to prep, and cooking it upstairs.

It wasn't fun.

But that's over with now. Well, mostly. I still don't have a tile backsplash, just drywall. There are a few other odds and ends that need finishing. I'll post pictures as soon as it's completely finished.

Anyway, I'm going to repent of blog neglect ASAP by posting a yummy recipe up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails